Activate Your USC NetID
1. Go to http://itservices.usc.edu/uscnetid/ and click on “Activate your USC NetID”
2. Input your 10 didgit USC NetID and date of birth. Then click “Find USCnet ID Username”.
3. Locate your USC NetID and click on the name then click “Activate this NetID”.
4. Enter your secondary email address and click “Set email address”
5. Check your email for your secondary email account and copy then paste the confirmation code in the area provided. Click “confirm secondary email”
6. Enter a password for your USC NetID account and click “Save Password”
**If you have trouble with any of these steps contact ITS tech support directly at (213) 740-5555**